Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Attraction and Women

How does attraction work with women? What causes a woman to feel a strong attraction for a man? Women do two things with men who are interested in them. They either make excuses not to see the man which means they are not attracted, or they hang on his every word and anticipate the next meeting with great excitement. What is it about one man that can attract this woman and another man that repels this woman.

Click Here to get over 101 proven flirty text messages

I am going to share a personal story about attraction. I am an attractive women that gets more than my share of attention. Attracting men is the easy part, feeling the attraction in return, not so easy. The fact is, I feel it for very few men, so what did one man do to build up this attraction that drives me crazy. A man nothing like what I would give a second thought. I like taller men, he is not tall, I like bigger men, I think he may weigh less than me. I like men who are cocky, this man is calm and quiet. So what did he do to get me to this point of constantly thinking about him?

He appealed to my emotional side. He is long distance, we could not meet for a long time, so it was emails and text messages that kept us connected. If I did not know better I would think this man had read every book I endorse on text messaging the opposite sex. He would push my emotional buttons with a little humor and a lot of mystery. The more mysterious he was the more I was dying to meet him. Never once was there a dull or lame message which resulted in my heart soaring every time I opened my phone or inbox. I was already long gone and we had not even met yet.

Click Here To Access the Dating Secrets Community

Fast forward, we met. He had built the attraction so strong with his words by this time, he could have been a troll and I would not have cared. I was smitten. The rest is history to be written. So if you think nice guys finish last, and you have to be some hunk to attract a great woman, think again. Attraction for women is not visual, it's emotional. Learn how to do this and you too can attract women and double your dating. Click Here To Access the Dating Secrets Community

No comments:

Post a Comment